Undeniably, the novel coronavirus pandemic has disrupted our daily lives, especially the way we work! But, the way we approach revitalization hasn’t changed, and our desire to create vibrant and resilient downtowns and commercial districts has never been stronger. Remaining focused on recovery, Main Street America (MSA) believes there’s no better time to join the Main Street America Institute (MSAI), refocusing key skills needed as we move forward.
MSA recommends that you do the following:
Plan Your 2021 Professional Development Calendar
- Click here to check out the 2021 Main Street America Institute course schedule and read through the course descriptions and learning objectives. Whether you are interested in taking one course or pursuing a certificate or credential, the MSAI can grow your toolbox for revitalization.
Check Out MSAI’s New Online Platform
- The pandemic has changed our approach to online learning – for the better. MSAI’s new online platform creates new opportunities for engagement and peer-to-peer communication for courses and workshops.
Register and Bundle Up
- Today, all 2021 Advanced Principles online courses are open for registration. Register now before live classes begin on January 12th and take advantage of a bundled offer: get all five Advanced Principles courses for the price of four! Registration is open now!
A few reminders:
- If you’re an MSA member, use code MSAIONLINE to receive member pricing on individual online courses.
- Both MSAI core workshops – Community Transformation Workshop and Leadership Development Workshop – will be held virtually in 2021. Registration will open in early December for both programs.
- On Demand “Topics” courses will be temporarily unavailable for registration as we transition content. MSA will alert current program participants as soon as this transition is complete.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (312) 610-8612