Happy Wednesday, Main Street friends! The Community Vitality Office (CVO) team posted fourteen (14) post this month. Did you miss any of them? If so, don’t worry we’ve got you covered !
Catch up here with this month’s edition of “In Case You Missed It!”
- The Friday Blog Series – Celebrating National Black Business Month (each Friday, blogs focused on celebrating the rich variety of Black-owned businesses that work in our districts and the vibrancy and resiliency they foster in our communities.)
- Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) opened the Microbusiness Marketing Leverage Program Grant on August 4, 2022 through September 20, 2022, don’t forget to apply!
- DHCD officially released the Community Business Launch (CBL) 2021 Annual Report
- Welcome New Executive Directors: David Green, Altavista On Track (AOT), and Nancy Alexander, Farmville Downtown Partnership (FDP)
- VMS Staff will lead a panel discussion at the 2022 Virginia Economic Developers Association (VEDA) Fall Conference | September 24-23, 2022 in Lynchburg, VA.
- The Governor’s Summit on Rural Prosperity | October 12-13, 2022 in Smithfield, VA
- Virtual Base Camp Conference | December 6-7, 2022
As the month comes to a close, we should mention that we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Please do not forget to subscribe and share on your social media channels and professional networks. Thanks for reading #InCaseYouMissedIt!