Happy Friday, Main Street friends! The Community Vitality Office (CVO) team posted fifteen (15) post this month. Did you miss any of them? If so, don’t worry we’ve got you covered !
Catch up here with this month’s edition of “In Case You Missed It!”
- Application Now Open: FY23 Industrial Revitalization Fund Planning Grant. Applications must be received no later than 11:59 P.M. on November 4, 2022. Please review the FY23 IRF Planning Grant Guidelines and How-to-Apply Webinar for additional details before submitting an application
- Application Now Open: The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Ready, Set, Go! Grant designed to assist Virginia’s smaller-sized communities in identifying, evaluating, and reporting achievable, affordable, and targeted non-motorized improvements. Click here to learn more!
- Newly Developed Main Street American Evaluation Framework: View the MSA Community Self-Assessment Tool and Worksheet
- Danville River District Association named as a 2023 Great American Main Street Award (GAMSA) semifinalist!
- Use the Virginia Farmers Market Trail app to plan your next local food trip!
- From September 15 – October 15, we are observing Hispanic Heritage Month. Be sure to share and celebrate local Hispanic and Latino stories in your community!
- Mobilizing Main Street (MMS) Program Tier “How-to-Apply” Webinar | October 11, 2022 from 11:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M
- Development Ready Webinar Series | October 5, 12, and 19, 2022 from 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
As the month comes to a close, we should mention that we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Please do not forget to subscribe and share on your social media channels and professional networks. Thanks for reading #InCaseYouMissedIt!