At the 2022 Main Street Now Conference, we’ll celebrate the community resilience and reinvestment championed by our Main Street programs and begin envisioning strategic opportunities to strengthen and expand our downtowns as we emerge into a new economic future.
Volunteering for the conference is a cost-effective way to hear from leading Main Street experts and local practitioners and play a valuable role in lifting the hearts and minds of community leaders!
What’s in it for you? Sign up for approximately eight (8) hours to receive the following:
- A code for $160 discount off of registration
- T-shirt and swag bag
- Exclusive volunteer lounge access (with beverage and snacks)
- Special recognition at the Big Bash and more!
What can you expect to do?
- Volunteer opportunities start Sunday (May 15) through Wednesday (May 18)
- Available jobs include session room monitors, registration desk and directional hosts, to name a few.
- We will host a volunteer orientation webinar a few weeks before the conference to be sure you have all you need for an enjoyable experience.
- On the day / time of your shift, check in at the volunteer lounge (more info to come), receive your swag and pitch in!
How do I register for this opportunity?
If you’re interested in volunteering, email email@example.com to learn more about available shifts! After letting us know of you’re interest, we’ll have you sign up for what excites you most! Remember, approximately eight (8) hours of volunteering will be required for the discount code, and we encourage you to register and sign up before the Early Bird rate ends (March 15) to make the most of your discount.
As a volunteer, you are key to keeping this amazing event viable!