Happy Tuesday, Main Street friends! The Community Vitality Office (CVO) team posted thirteen (13) post this month. Did you miss any of them? If so, don’t worry we’ve got you covered !
Catch up here with this month’s edition of “In Case You Missed It!“
- Missed the Development Ready Webinar Series? Visit the Part 1, Part 2, and/or Part 3 Blog Recap for additional information. Or feel free to head on over to the DHCD YouTube page for each of the presentation recordings!
- The “How CDFI’s Close the Wealth Gap through Supporting Small-Businesses” Webinar has been postponed. The new date is currently undetermined, but stay up-to-date by visiting the DHCD Events page.
- DHCD has released the Virginia Main Street (VMS) Annual Report. Click here to check it out.
- 2023 VMS and Community Business Launch (CBL) Grant Awards have been announced. Click here to view a list of the funded projects.
- The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VSACS) is accepting applications for grants up to $50,000 to support local food and farming infrastructure. Applications will close on November 15, 2022.
- National Entrepreneur Day will take place on November 15th to honor those managed to build something amazing, by creating a product or a company that gives other people jobs and creates wealth.
- Small Business Saturday will take place on November 26th. Rally together to support your local businesses and economy!
As the month comes to a close, we should mention that we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Please do not forget to subscribe and share on your social media channels and professional networks. Thanks for reading #InCaseYouMissedIt!