Happy Wednesday, Main Street friends! The Community Vitality Office (CVO) team posted twelve (12) post this month. Did you miss any of them? If so, don’t worry we’ve got you covered !
Catch up here with this month’s edition of “In Case You Missed It!“
- The Virginia Main Street program has released a Wayfinding Sign System Tech Sheet to aid localities across the state when considering the development of a wayfinding sign system. Click here to review and/or download the guide!
- Are you interested in additional community and economic development resources available to you? If so, refer back to the Resources You Can Use – Virginia Housing blog for further information.
- National League of Cities (NLC) developed a guide to aid communities navigate Short-Term Rental regulations. Click here to download the report.
- The “How CDFI’s Close the Wealth Gap through Supporting Small-Businesses” Webinar has been rescheduled for December 5, 2022 from 11am-12:30pm. Click here to register for the event!
- DHCD will host a “How-To-Apply” Webinar for the Mixed Use on Main Street (MUMS) grant/loan program. Join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 from 10am-11am to learn more about this program. If you are unable to attend, the presentation will be posted on the program’s website.
As the month comes to a close, we should mention that we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Please do not forget to subscribe and share on your social media channels and professional networks. Thanks for reading #InCaseYouMissedIt!