The Kauffman Foundation has been helping entrepreneurs for more than 50 years, and the FastTrac program has been designed as a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success. This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you go from concept to reality.
The course will help you:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real-market opportunity.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Determine the unique features and benefits to your product/service.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
The FastTrac program has been used to train more than 300,000 entrepreneurs throughout the past 25 years, and now an online version is available for free for the first time. For more information about the FastTrac program, click here.